Tickets on BOGOF until Nov 15th, and BOGOHP until Dec 3rd
10% earlybird discount available for stalls booked and paid in full by the end of October
Ideal for organisations with vegan products/campaigns to launch
Programme also available in print at the event at £1 each
Tour aims to fundraise for grassroots regional vegan outreach groups worldwide
- Get your hands on @aquapax just drinking water this weekend at @VegfestUK London 2015! t.co/stXUlpjS4T
- Big big thanks to @lifefood_en - show sponsors of @vegfestUK London 2015 this weekend!!! t.co/1EfJFwjfDR
- RT @VegfestExpress: Pig Freud kicking off his Autumn tour of #vegan #festivals live at @VegfestUK #London 2015 on Sunday! t.co/VniMSâ€¦
Buy your advance tickets to Vegfest Scotland now at the link below:
Advance tickets are priced at:
£5 (day) / £8 (weekend) + small booking fee
Advance tickets available on BUY ONE GET ONE FREE till November 15th, and on BUY ONE GET ONE HALF PRICE till December 3rd.
Limited amount of tickets will be sold on the gate at £8 (adults) and £4 (concessions), subject to availability. Kids under 16 FREE.
Europe's biggest vegan festival VegfestUK Bristol returns to the Amphitheatre on May 21st 22nd 2016. Expect around 15,000 visitors over the weekend.
Applications for stalls, adverts and sponsorship as well as slots for speaking / performing (daytime, acoustic only) are now open.
Follow links below for exhibition info:
There is a 10% earlybird discount for stalls booked and paid in full by the end of October 2015.
To apply for speaking / performing at VegfestUK Bristol 2016, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your proposed talk / performance.
If you have vegan products/campaigns to launch, to be seen by thousands of vegans looking for the hottest vegan produce in the UK, VegfestUK and the Vegfest Express – a fast growing network of global vegan news curated all in one place, refreshed 24-7 – is just the right platform for you!
Launched in September 2014 as a tool for working vegan professionals, activists as well as those curious in veganism and what's on in the vegan world, the Vegfest Express has garnered a wealth of interesting content from a fine selection of vegan bloggers, campaign groups, leading experts in vegan health and activism, vegan food writers and others.
The Vegfest Express adds to the much-visited event websites of the hugely successful Vegfest vegan festivals in Brighton, Bristol, London and Scotland. With each event averaging over 10,000 visitors, Vegfest provides the ideal marketing platform for any budding vegan businesses as well as established ones with vegan products to launch.
The event programme for #VegfestUKLondon2015 is now available to view at the link below:
Make sure to share this widely, and invite your friends to the event via the Facebook event page here.
Buy your tickets now at link below:
Pink fluffy guitar-playing cartoon pig Pig Freud today announced his first tour of the UK, with 6 dates during the autumn of 2015.
Pig Freud will be opening a number of vegan events in the UK and Ireland, in support of grassroots regional vegan education projects in the UK, Ireland and New Zealand.
Pig Freud’s dates include:
- October 11th at Olympia London at VegfestUK London
- October 17th in Manchester at the Northern Vegan Festival
- October 24th in Wolverhampton at the West Midlands vegan Festival
- November 1st in Dublin at the Dublin Vegfest
- November 15th in Sunderland at The North East Vegan Festival
- December 5th in Glasgow at Vegfest Scotland
The lucky recipients of the charity fundraiser are:
- Veggies Catering (Nottingham, UK)
- London Vegan Actions (London, UK)
- Vegan Intersectionality Project (Dublin, Ireland)
- The Invercargill Vegan Society (Invercargill, New Zealand)
- Vegan Athletes for Peace (Widnes, UK)
For full details, please visit our blog post here
Bristolians were treated to an amazing Bank Holiday Weekend down on the Harbourside, with one of Europe's biggest vegan food and lifestyle events VegfestUK descending upon the Amphitheatre.
A grand total of 14,000 visitors were treated to a feast of superb vegan food and education during the day followed by headline DJ's Alfredo and LTJ Bukem in the evenings.
VegfestUK Bristol 2016 dates are May 21st 22nd 2016 at the Amphitheatre (TBC).
Bookings for stalls, adverts and sponsorships at this year's inaugural Vegfest Scotland on December 5th 6th at the SECC are now live!
Follow links below for full info:
If you book and pay for your stalls in full by June 30th 2015, you're eligible for a 10% earlybird discount (on stall price only).
For further queries, please contact the office.
The full 64-page B5 full colour event programme for this year's VegfestUK Bristol is now available for download online at:
Please share this widely with your friends, families, colleagues etc., thanks!
Printed copies of the programme will be distributed at various outlets in Bristol and the South West region.
There will also be printed programmes on sale at £1 at the event itself.
The full results from our visitors survey for VegfestUK Brighton 2015 are in!
Survey results indicate that:
- Nearly 50% of our visitors came to any VegfestUK event for the first time
- Roughly 90% of our visitors are coming back to VegfestUK Brighton in 2016
- Approximately 60% of all visitors did not know about the Vegfest Express before VegfestUK Brighton 2015
- Nearly 40% of all visitors were not vegan beforehand
- Nearly 1,000 of them decided to go vegan afterwards
2015 is well and truly the year of the vegan. In the wake of over 16,000 people from all over the globe participating in Veganuary's vegan January campaign, plus prominent coverage of the vegan lifestyle in major tabloids such as the Independent and the Evening Standard, VegfestUK celebrated a bumper attendance of 12,000 visitors at our latest event at the Brighton Centre on March 28th 29th.
Dates for VegfestUK Brighton 2016 to be announced soon.