Robin S, Danny Rampling, Rozalla and Dub Pistols headline 15th annual vegan festival on Bristol Harbourside
Extra dollops of (vegan) formaggio as VegfestUK hosts "Show Me Love" House Party on Saturday followed by a reggae/dub/dance evening on Sunday
2017 event taking place on May 20th 21st; space available for 180 stalls and 15 caterers
Space available for 230 stalls and 18 caterers; flexible rates available for both traders and charities
Here’s a few tips to consider for especially new stallholders and startups to make the best of their investment at one of Europe's biggest vegan events.
House, reggae and EDM mixes plus good food and company draw massive crowds who braced the downpour to enjoy another fabulous Vegfest!
- With Dairy Milk Sales Falling, Dairy Free Market Exploding we ask Yvonne Bishop-Weston Nutritionist about The... t.co/8n7VZjtU1g
- Fantastic news! Vegan Deviant will be exhibiting with us at VegfestUK Brighton 2017. Here's what to expect from... t.co/n6CdY9jR1i
- Greek Animal Rescue will be exhibiting with us at VegfestUK Brighton 2017 and we couldn't be happier. Check... t.co/rtE7ObzH15
We offer some very focused and cost effective advertising through our website, e-bulletin and event programme.
Stallholders Descriptions – 50 words + logo & link on website and in the event programme - £50 + vat
Advertising in the event programme – 20,000 copies, B5 full colour, distributed free and online before and during the show - ¼ page £140, ½ page £255, Full page £450 + vat (finished artwork only) - deadline for submission of artwork is end of March 2017
Advertising on the website – 125 x 125 in pixels, 4 flashing panels on every page of the website £125 + vat
Inserts in our e – bulletins (over 11,000 subscribers) – 1 insert 80 words text and logo - £55 + vat
NEW Marketing package - includes extensive web adverts and a blog to be shared widely, plus advert and editorial in event programme - £1,000 + vat
NEW Marketing package
Your advert appears on every page of the event website for minimum of 3 years (4 flashing panels, size 125 x 125 pixels. Price includes cost of design)
For examples of this option, see the flashing panels on the left and right columns of our website.
(prices for finished artwork only; deadline for artwork inclusion is the end of March 2017)
1/4 pg £140 + vat
1/2 pg £255 + vat
1 pg £450 + vat
Enhance your presence at the event with a 50 word description and your logo and link added to the 'Stallholder Descriptions' page of our website and into the programme. (Please email 50 words, a hi-res logo and weblinks to email@example.com)
(80 words + link & logo)
1 inserts £ 55 + vat
2 inserts £ 95 + vat
6 inserts £ 225 + vat
New marketing package
- A blog created specifically for you, which will appear under both 'UK News' tab and 'Our Blog' tab on the Vegfest Express (blog content approx. 200 – 300 words 6-8 images multiple links). Price includes design and publishing.
- The blog will then be shared across our media channels and 4 Facebook and Twitter accounts at the start of the week, which include VegfestUK, Vegfest Scotland, Vegfest Express, and Wonderpig.
- The blog will be re-posted a week later and re-shared at the end of the week. You will share your blog through your own social media outlets.
- Plus bonus 50 words, header and link to your blog will also be included in our monthly bulletin (sent to around 12,000 subscribers including over 1,000 trade contacts and over 1,000 media contacts).
- Advert in sliding galleries on the home page of each of these 6 websites: VegfestUK Brighton, VegfestUK Bristol, VegfestUK London, Vegfest Scotland, VegfestUK (W682 x H298 in pixels) and the Vegfest Express (W661 x H370 in pixels)
- 50 words newspiece to support the advert in which 10 words could be a headline and 10 words could be a subheader, while the main body of the newspiece consists of 30 words plus a weblink. And the title and the subheader appear on every page of these 5 websites - VegfestUK Brighton, VegfestUK Bristol, VegfestUK London, Vegfest Scotland and VegfestUK.
- Leaderboard banner at the top right corner of the Vegfest Express (which appears on every page).
- 1/2 page advert in the event programme
- 1/2 page editorial in the event programme